|This engraving was done by Ole Erekson in 1876.|
|Monument telling were the home of|
George Ross was located.
|Closeup of the plaque.|
|Plaque on the Orange St. side of St. James|
Episcopal Church showing those who
were parishioners during the Revolution.
Click on photos to enlarge.
|The plaque in the church's graveyard|
telling about the tree in memory of
|This was the home of George Ross in the "rural" section of northwest Lancaster, City. The site of the monument now stands where this property used to be and the church is part of the site.|