|The bell tower and steeple with weathervane|
can be seen from all over the city. Notice
the statues at the top of the brick part.
|The front door on Mifflin Street.|
|Historical marker tells the history of|
The Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
|The bells can be seen through the openings|
in the brick windows. On the corners of
the platform above the bricks are the
four apostles on the corners.
|The interior door knob is a lesson|
in history all to itself. Would love
to know the names of some who have
turned it as they left the church.
|The original entrance that was changed in 1853.|
|The case that held the original Tannenberg Organ.|
|Another view from the balcony.|
|A mystical entrance into the church.|
|The altar and apse as seen from the organ area.|
|The pews bear the original numbers from the 1700s when the pews were rented to the churchgoers.|
|This is the wooden sculpture that at one time was on the corner of the bell tower along with the other three wooden sculptures that represent the four apostles. This is St. Luke the Evangelist. It now stands inside the front door.|
|The 1913 Tiffany stained glass window titled "The Return from the Cross."|