|Town Square while the lights were still on in the room.|
|The Town Square with the house lights dimmed.|
- Buildings are to be produced in the turn of the century Scandinavian style (1880-1920)
- Scale: 3/8" = 1'0" (making normal people roughly 2" tall)
- Buildings should be a single structure, no more than 100 square inches.
- Maximum height: Fishing village 10"-12" max.; Town Square 14"-16" max.; outlying buildings same as the town square.
- All buildings should have a chimney.
- Roofs are to be made of 1'2" foam core and covered in icing to look like snow accumulation.
- Interiors to be lit with an LED light.
- Visible materials (other than windows, roofs, and lighting) should be edible. Each lot will be built of the pre-assigned specific color of Charms candy. 80% of the exterior walls should be Charms. No interior light bulbs should be seen. The idea is that the walls built of Charms will glow.
|The fishing village|
|The mountain and Castle at one end of the town.|
|The winning entry located in the Town Square.|
|A closer look at the winning entry.|
|Closer view of the outlying buildings.|
|Structure titled "For The Halibut Fish Market".|
|The train passes the Diamond Mine on it's journey around the village.|
|One of the two trains heading toward the train station.|
|One of the accessories Jim made this year. The 3 pigs with their houses.|