- G: The Green Flash is a phenomena that Carol and I have only seen one time in our life.
My only chance to capture the green flash. Barbara and her gardener, Dee.
- H: Happy Bay is a "secret beach" that is reached by traveling from a location known as Friars Beach. To the right on Friars is a trail your follow through fields and over barriers until you finally emerge onto one of the most beautiful beaches on the island.
Deserted Happy Bay beach.
- I: Iguana is a genus of herbivorous lizard native to tropical areas of Mexico, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
The Caribbean Iguana. Il Netuno in Grand Case.
- J: Jewelry is perhaps the one and only word that I need to post here.
Larimar The jet stream off the wings.
- K: Kittens just had to make my list, since it seems no matter where we call home on our visits, the little felines seem to find us.
- L: License Plates were one of the fun items that were plastered all over the roof joists of Andy & Cheryls Baywatch Restaurant on Orient Beach.
Sitting with the owner at Le Piment.
- M: Marigot is the capital of the French side of the island.
Marigot as seen from Fort Marigot. Macaroons Buying Ma DouDou Rhum.
Well, I am half-way through the alphabet and hope you have found some of the items I have added to my post to be of interest. There were plenty more I could have added, but the length of the post would be such as to make it too lengthy. Check for the next two posts which will finish the alphabet on St. Martin. It was another extraordinary day in the life of an ordinary guy.