- N: Nutmeg naturally is a spice which is very aromatic as well as tasty.
Spice barrels in Marigot market. Club "O" beach on
- O: Ocean is a natural here.
The Atlantic Ocean can be seen here. Carol relaxing on Orient Beach.
- P: Philipsburg is the capital of the Dutch side of the island. It to was at one time protected by a fort: Fort Amsterdam.
Fisheye view of the Boardwalk
From the top of beautiful Pinel Island
looking toward St. Martin.
A Pareo on display at Pinel Island.
- Q: Quiet time is always appreciated while on vacation. Relieving stress is important to all and what better way to do that then to go on vacation. Carol and I love the beach and all that goes with it, and our stress level while on vacation is at a minimum, but for many others on vacation, quiet time is achieved in a variety of other ways.
- R: Ravioli is one of my favorite meals.
My favorite meal. Carol and I on our Rhino Boat. Roland signing our print.
- S: The Sugar Bird, also known as the Bananaquit, is a species of passerine bird.
Sugar birds eating our sugar. The Swing Bridge. St. Maarten of Tours Catholic Chruch. Shirt designs at Secret Spot.
Well, today's alphabet is finished. There were so many items I could have listed for each of the letters, but I decided on those that would show you both sides of the island as seen through a traveler's eyes. Tomorrow will complete the alphabet and hopefully give you most of the ABC's of the island. It was another extraordinary day in the life of an ordinary guy.